Ashley Grange is looking to add a new Registered Nurse to our team.
You will need to demonstrate that you are a Registered Nurse with a Valid NMC registration (PIN) who is committed to Continual Personal Development (CPD).
You must be able to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team. You will be expected to lead the team of care staff in the area you are responsible for, while escalating and reporting to Matron or her deputies where required.
You will need to be able to communicate effectively with residents and their families as well as the rest of the team, being kind, honest and friendly to help build a harmonious working environment with a homely feel, as it is the residents home. It is the goal of Ashley Grange to deliver the best person centred care possible and you would be expected to play your part.
You will be required to have the clinical skills required to work in a busy Nursing home caring for residents with varied conditions ranging from dementia (at many levels) PEG feeds, Bladder and Kidney conditions, type1 diabetics, various dressing requirements to name but a few.
- Flexible shift patterns.
- Excellent rates of pay depending on experience, starting at £14.40 for newly qualified nurses.
- Golden shift enhancements for helping out and working extra shifts.
- Direct recruitment bonus. £500.00 on completion of your induction plus £500.00 in 12 months.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme £150.00 to refer a care assistant and £500.00 to refer an RGN, This will be paid again to both of you on the 12 month anniversary of the probationary completion of the referred staff member.
- Night and weekend shift enhancements.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Employee of the month scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We promote Wiltshire Car Share Scheme.
This is a Family run business where we put caring first.
We will pay a £500.00 sign on Bonus to any candidate who comes to us directly and not through an agency and a further £500.00 on their one year anniversary of completing their induction if they are still with the company.
We can offer flexible working or regular shift patterns, a mix of days and nights or exclusively days or nights. You will be expected to work some weekends.
We embrace technology and utilise CareDocs for our care plans and the monitoring of our residents. We are the first care home in Wiltshire to use iCare the electronic medications management system (eMAR) in conjunction with Boots to record all of the medication in the building. Full training will be given to use these systems.
All new members of staff will receive our tailor made in-house induction program. We employ a full time Training and Quality assurance officer who is there to support you with all of your training needs and requirements, including revalidation when it becomes due.
For more information please contact: or call us on 01725512811.